J&S CALENDARS LTD.
- The Service. J&S Calendars service allows individuals such as gardeners, illustrators, photographers, dancers, painters, actors, dance studios and companies, theatre groups, musicians, guides and various others (collectively “Artists”) and allows registered Clubs and Societies (”Clubs”) to create event pages, Club Pages, promote events, sell event tickets, write and contribute Blog entries, create interest groups, sell membership or subscription plans, and sell merchandise and/or artistic and/or creative works. Users (“Patrons”) can register for the services to stay up-to-date on local events, view and/or register for events, join interest groups and purchase goods or services available for sale by Artists or Clubs via the Website (the “Service”).
- Artists and Clubs will be able to create and display a calendar of events, promote events, develop communities, sell memberships, merchandise and/or other goods and services and contact Club members. Patrons will be able to opt-in to receiving email and SMS messages from Artists and Clubs.
- Content. All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to the Website by viewers or users whether in Clubs, forums, internal website messaging or otherwise (“User Content”), is the sole responsibility of such viewers or users or Artists or Clubs. This means that the viewer or user, and not J&S Calendars, are entirely responsible for all such material uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by using the Service. J&S Calendars does not control or actively monitor User Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Users acknowledge that by using the Service, they may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will J&S Calendars be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, User Content that infringes third party rights, for any errors or omissions in any materials or any defects or errors in any printing or manufacturing, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- User Conduct Guidelines: In using the Website and Services, Users hereby agree to:
- Provide true, accurate and complete information when registering for the services, creating a profile, making purchases through the Website, creating an event and/or creating a Club, and to keep such information up to date;
- Treat other Users of the Services with whom you interact with respect and courtesy and not treat others in a manner that is harassing, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable or harmful to others;
- Act honestly and in good faith and not do anything that will harm J&S Calendars’s reputation or goodwill; and
- Comply at all times with any and all applicable local, state, provincial, federal or international laws, rules and regulations.
In using the Website and/or Service You shall not:
- copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable;
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy rights);
- is or contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations for business, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or data or the Website or that of any users or viewers of the Website or that compromises a user’s privacy; or
- contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations or create an impression that You know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted to or through the Website or impersonate another person or organization;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users or viewers;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website; or
- modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any software provided as part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Payments. In order to make purchases through the Website, Users must be registered Users, have a valid credit card. All payments will be charged to a User’s credit card immediately, and shall be payable to and collected by J&S Calendars. Upon receipt of payment for the goods or services being purchased, we will remit to Artists any amounts due to such Artists, less any credit card fees applied and less our service fees.
- Fraudulent Transactions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend the processing of any transaction where we reasonably believe that the transaction may be fraudulent, illegal, or involves any criminal activity. If you challenge any transaction or payment, you agree that you will assist J&S Calendars in complying with any laws and/or any payment card or financial institution rules or policies.
- License of Content. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Service, you grant us (and our agents) a non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, transmit, display and distribute such User Content. J&S Calendars will not be responsible or liable for any use of User Content in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any User Content that you submit.
- End User License. Except for User Content, this Website, and the information and materials that it contains, are the property of J&S Calendars and its licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws.Subject to the terms of this Agreement, J&S Calendars grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to (a) use the Website for your use (the “License”). Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the J&S Calendars or J&S Calendars names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features without our prior written consent. You shall not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules or restrictions on the Website. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Website shall be subject to these Terms. You shall be responsible for obtaining access to the Website and acknowledge that such access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider access or data fees). You shall be solely responsible for any such fees and also for obtaining any equipment that is required to access the Website. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether any information or materials downloaded from the Website are free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature.
- Feedback. If You provide J&S Calendars with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website and/or Service (“Feedback“), J&S Calendars may use such Feedback in the Website or in any other J&S Calendars products or services (collectively, “J&S Calendars Offerings“). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) J&S Calendars is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to J&S Calendars, (c) J&S Calendars (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the J&S Calendars Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any J&S Calendars Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind from J&S Calendars or any of the other users of the Website in respect of the Feedback.
- Advertising. You acknowledge and agree that the Website may contain advertisements, such as advertisements of sponsors of Artists or Clubs. If You elect to have any business dealings with anyone whose products or services may be advertised on the Website, You acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between You and such advertiser and You further acknowledge and agree that J&S Calendars shall not have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages that You may incur as a result of any such dealings.
- Links & Third-Party Websites. This Website (including User Content such as events and Club Pages) may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by J&S Calendars. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by J&S Calendars of that third party, third party product or service. J&S Calendars is also not responsible for the content of any linked websites. Any third-party websites or services accessed from the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of those websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. The presence on the Website of a link to any other website(s) does not imply that J&S Calendars endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such websites, and You hereby release J&S Calendars from all liability and/damages that may arise from Your use of such websites or receipt of services from any such websites.
- Services Disclaimer. J&S Calendars provides a platform that allows Artists to connect with Patrons in their community. J&S Calendars does not party to any transaction between Artists or Clubs and their Patrons or any other User transactions that arise as a result of the use of the Services, and J&S Calendars shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any such User transactions. We strongly encourage you to use common sense and good judgement in deciding to participate in User events and enter into transactions with other Users of the Services and to only transact or participate in activities with Users whom you trust.
- DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” J&S Calendars SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. J&S Calendars DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND J&S Calendars SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY. J&S Calendars WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT INCLUDING USER CONTENT EXCHANGED, TRANSMITTED, BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL J&S Calendars BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (I) YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, (III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY OTHER FILES OR DATA THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT OR DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR (VI) ANY CLAIMS THAT THE USER CONTENT INFRINGES THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF J&S Calendars HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, J&S Calendars’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED, AND SHALL NOT EXCEEED THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID J&S Calendars IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY)THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENSION PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- Release. Because J&S Calendars does not supervise or control interactions between Users, and because J&S Calendars does not screen or monitor the Clubs, Club Pages or User events, and because J&S Calendars cannot guarantee the true identity, age, or nationality of Users, and because J&S Calendars has very limited control, if any, over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Website, You agree that You bear all risk and you agree to release Traterlier (and their officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of the Website, Your third party transactions and in connection with J&S Calendars’s resolution of any disputes between Users. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver.
- Availability & Updates. J&S Calendars may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Website at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The Website and the Services may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. J&S Calendars may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website without notice.
- Security. Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and J&S Calendars cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to keep your password secure. J&S Calendars will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the J&S Calendars Website or Service, please contact us at: email@example.com
Effective Date: May 23, 2019