The Friends of the Farm Board of Directors cordially invites you to attend our 2022 Annual General Meeting on Wednesday,
- The Friends of the Farm Board of Directors cordially invites you to attend our 2022 Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, May 11, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. Membership in FCEF is not required to attend; however only fully paid members may vote.
- The AGM will be held virtually. Details will be shared as they are available.
- The meeting will be followed by a virtual presentation by an invited guest speaker.
- Please register if you plan to attend. The meeting link will be sent only to registered attendees.
- If your membership has lapsed, please make arrangements to renew your membership to be eligible to vote. You can do so in one of two ways: by printing the membership form and sending with cheque payment via mail, or by renewing online prior to the meeting. Please provide adequate time for your renewal to be processed (2 weeks for mail, 24 hours for online).
COST: Admission is free, but registration is required to obtain the link to the meeting’s platform. Registration closes at 12:00 noon May 11, 2022.
INFO: Register here.
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm
Friends of the Central Experimental Farm